Inter-calibration of Radiometer Data
Purpose of L1C Algorithms
- Produce inter-calibrated brightness temperature (Tc) products for GPM Core and constellation satellites.
- Provide uniform and consistent data sets for precipitation retrieval.
Early Mission Phase
- All Base and 1C products will be made available to X-CAL team.
- PPS will be prepared to
- fix L1C code if necessary.
- receive new APC coefficients for 1CGMI and make code changes if needed.
- replace inter-calibration tables as new tables become available from X-CAL team.
- reprocess all Base/1C data if any change is made.